- How Many of These Questions have You
- How many of them can you honestly answer?
Strategic Advantage can help you
in these areas:
- Gain control over your inventory, whether short, overstocked or obsolete. Increase your
inventory turnover... "Explore Just In Time"
Shop Floor Control -
Schedule & coordinate your production floor, reduce overtime demands, schedule machine
maintenance, plan your capacity
Engineering Data Control
- Control your Technical Documentation. How many revisions are on the floor at any given
time. Reduce rework and obsolescence
Manufacturing Execution System
- Find ways to handle your non-MRP production and shop floor control documentation. MES
picks up where MRP leaves off on the production floor.
- Where do you stand compared to others in your industry? If you do not know where you
stand, you cannot get to where you want to be. If you do not know where you started, you
do not know how far you've come...
Cost Control -
Where are your dollars going?... Are you sure? Lost dollars are lost opportunities. Find
out where they are going, plug the leaks and leverage your dollars.
Efficiency - Are you
efficient? Work smarter, not harder, get more done, automate repetitive tasks, free up
personnel to more creative and lucrative tasks.
Enterprise Resource Planning
- What about the Front Office?... How do they fit into your cost equation? Marketing &
Administration have as much impact on your operation as events on the production floor.
ERP does for the Front Office what MRP does for the production floor (and integrates with
it). Integrate the Front Office into your operations planning
Disaster Recovery -
Computer equipment is a combination of electronic and mechanical devices, both of
which will eventually fail. Are you prepared for catastrophic equipment failure?
- Are you nervous every time the weather turns bad?
- What about that fire you heard about on the news? What if it
happened in your facility?
- Uh-oh, a new computer virus has been discovered...
Do you have a "crash cart" plan ready to
mobilize? Do you have a cold site, a hot site or no site?
Best Practices -
Do you have written policies & procedures in place? Or is all company knowledge in
your head? What happens when a key person in your company is run over by a "beer
truck"? How are your policies and procedures published and who has access to it? Are
your methods tried and true in your industry?
Technical Data Interchange -
How do you deal with the wide variety of technical data from outside your company? Is it
compatible with your Document Control systems? Probably not... How can you keep up to date
with your customers & suppliers needs?
Commerce and EDI -
Want to do business with the Federal Government? You gotta have EDI capability if you want
to do business with the Feds. This is not your parents Electronic Funds Transfer System
any more. The standards have been updated and expanded to include a wide variety of new
transactions in many different industries. Get on the electronic fast track.
ISO-9000 - Wanting to
move into international markets? Forget it if your are not ISO-9000 certified. Do you have
your quality program properly documented to ISO-9000 standards? Are your sure? Let us help
you understand what it means and how to get your certificate.